The Style Of Education
“A School is a building that has four walls with tomorrow inside”.
“The destiny of humans is shaped in the classrooms”.
CVMIS as a school for the 21st century advocates the following 4 pillars of Learning.
- Pillar 1 – Learning to know
- Pillar 2 – Learning to do
- Pillar 3 – Learning to live together
- Pillar 4 – Learning to be
- Maximum opportunities are provided in the school to encourage initiative, self – reliance and leadership qualities. Special efforts are also made to indentify the children with any special ability and talent.
- The medium of instruction is English. English is the official communication language is school.
In India, school education should prepare children to live with various linguistic multiplicity. Keeping this in mind, CVMIS provides opportunities to learn the following languages.
TAMIL, HINDI, FRENCH AND SANSKRIT